- To qualify for free return shipping with a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal), your return must be made within 7 days of receiving it. Returns made after 7 days will need to be returned within 30 calendar days of receipt, and will require a handling & processing fee of $8.95, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We do not usually do exchanges or returns simply because you have changed your mind. Please consider this prior to placing your order. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have about the product prior to purchasing it.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- We are unable to accept returns of pierced jewellery under any circumstances so please be careful with your choice and do not hesitate to ask for more information about the desired item. Clip on earrings and neckpieces are accepted.
- We will repair manufacturing faults at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. We reserve the right to not repair, or to add a cost to any goods returned after aforementioned 6 months period. Be sure to collect all detached beads (where applicable), and send them in a sealed plastic bag. Many of our earrings are limited edition or one-of-a-kind pieces, so there may be a chance we cannot replace missing beads.
- Manufacturing faults do not include: chipped, cracked or broken bead or gemstone; general wear and tear including items that have oxidized, bent wires or fraying tassels.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- These ladies are delicate, be kind and treat them with care. We recommend that you store them within their box when you are not wearing them, or when you are travelling, in order to keep them in perfect condition.
If you are shipping a faulty item, a refund will be given upon inspection of the item and outgoing postage will be refunded. If you are returning an item for refund or repair, *the item MUST be returned in either the original packaging or in a hard case to prevent crushing whilst in the post. Items that are incorrectly packaged and subsequently crushed in postage cannot be replaced.
Jadewood Design reserves the right to refuse a return if the above criteria, is not met.
SHIP YOUR PACKAGE USING A REGISTERED INSURED SHIPPING METHOD TO:
210 LAWNVILLE ROAD
If you are requesting a refund we will credit your nominated bank account via Pay Pal where you can withdraw the funds.